Thursday, November 22, 2012

Black Friday Saturday Sunday Promotion!

Everyone is about to start their black Friday Sales to start off the Christmas holiday shopping season.  Well I did this last year with a very good response, So I will offer this again to all my Facebook friends.

$50.00
Complete photo session with a $100.00 portrait credit. Buy this in the form of a gift card a give it to the ones you love, and this can be used on any of these types of portrait sessions.  Family Portraits / Children Portraits / Senior Portraits and yes even Pet Portraits.  If you would like to purchase this please inbox me with your contact info or email me at randyembry@gmail.com.  I will only offer 10 gift cards this year.
Thanks Randy Embry
 
This offer will end on Novemeber 25, 2012 at midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment